Friday, March 12, 2010

SPRING FEVER

Spring is in the air!! How wonderful it has been to see a glimpse of spring weather lately. MMB is completing spring items daily and the rush is on for mini market totes as Easter baskets....get your order in because they are going quickly and another shipemnt isnt due for a few months.
We will be having 2 home shows this weekend-Sat. March 13 at the home of Lacy Barnes in Thomaston from 2-4 and Sunday, March 14th at the home of Ashlee Fuller in Manchester from 1-3. Drop by to see our newest items.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I ordered something but paypal timed out so I need to pay. Help!!!!!:) srwoodall@hotmail.com is my email

Alicia Hinson said...

Our shirts are ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!! The parents loved them! Just a little shout out to thank you for AMAZING customer service. WE (the customer, not Monkey Mac) made 3 mistakes, which meant 3 shirts were not right. They were replaced overnight!! I am so thrilled with them. I am spreading the word, and I am certain that we will be repeat customers!! I will send you a pic of the whole class in their shirts as soon as I have one!

mom22 said...

Hi-
I purchased a monogrammed baseball hat from you last year for my daughter. You added ribbon to the hat as well. I was wondering if I could purchase another one. The team's colors changed :) I would need one in blues and whites. Also, if you can add the ribbon, that would be great. It held up so well and it was so cute!
Thank you!
Melissa Thiel Collar

trogers said...

Am looking for school spirit shirts for my girls. Love your designs on your blog and would love to get in touch with you.